About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset management services. As the Asset Management line of business in JPMorgan Chase & Co., we serve four distinct client groups through three businesses: institutional and retail clients through Investment Management, ultra high net worth clients through the Private Bank, and high net worth clients through Private Wealth Management. With assets under supervision of $1.7 trillion and assets under management of $1.2 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
About JPMorgan Chase Technology
Join the next wave of innovators
Our $9 billion annual spend on technology gives us a competitive edge. You'll not only collaborate to develop solutions that improve the financial lives of millions, but also help to increase the time to market for our products and services.
About Global Wealth Management Brokerage Technology
The GWM Brokerage team are looking for innovative and passionate developers to help tackle green field development of real-time, web-based, order management and trading applications leveraging Java, micro-services and an event driven architecture deployed within the cloud.
We are building the next generation of Wealth Management applications through a multi-year technology transformation that will consolidate trade flows onto best in class technologies and frameworks, delivering an improved user experience to wealth management investors & advisors and the massive scale and performance required by retail clients.
Full-stack design, development for financial order management and trading software.
- Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM and BDD.
- Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice, adapt quickly and provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solution across regions.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Wealth Managers and Product Desks.
- Present and demo to users, stakeholders, and technology groups.
- Promote excellent user experience and system performance.
- Relevant university degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of application development experience.
- 5+ years with strong core Java/J2EE server side hands on development experience including concurrency, JMS & JPA
- Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java, Spring and application containers.
- Experience with JDBC/JPA frameworks like Spring and Hibernate.
- Service development experience including REST/SOAP web services and Websockets
- Automated testing experience, TDD & BDD strongly preferred
- Database development skills including SQL, relational data design, stored procedures and database performance tuning
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies such as Scrum is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven and source control like Git/SVN.