Investor Services Operations – CFS (Custody & Fund Services) Middle Office – Custody Asset Transitions- Manila
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm.
J.P. Morgan Custody provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. This product suite, along with our Markets business, helps us service our core client segments: Asset Managers, Asset Owners, Insurance/GSEs, Banks/Broker Dealers and Hedge Funds and Alternatives. We are committed to delivering investor solutions that help clients protect their portfolios, optimize their efficiency and maximize opportunities in diverse global markets.
The CFS Middle Office Department is responsible for ensuring all aspects of operations for clients are completed, transactions are processed on time, exceptions are resolved proactively; provide single point of contact team and subject matter expertise to the clients. Middle Office covers trade instruction capture, settlement; fail management, cash instruction capture, projections, overdrafts, asset servicing instruction capture, dividends, foreign exchange, collateral, derivatives lifecycle management and bank loans.
The Custody Assets Transition Team specialises in the planning and execution of client transitions:
The Custody Assets Transition Team is responsible for the end-to-end process from a CFS MO perspective.
· Transition analysis and execution of cash and securities movement
· Preliminary analysis of Client Asset lists including asset, corporate action and income analysis
• Excellent prior custody & fund services, markets or prime brokerage operational experience
• Ability to work closely with business partners and interact with all staff levels
• Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills including taking the initiative to drive change and enhance controls
• Ability to manage through a changing business landscape
• Candidate must have a control focused agenda, and a thorough understanding of program/project risk
• Anticipate issues and aggressively drive initiatives to ensure results
• Self-starter and ability to learn quickly
People and Communication
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Proactive in identifying and escalating issues
Business and Subject Matter Knowledge
• Strong financial markets product knowledge and understanding of the transaction lifecycle in Custody and/or
• Subject matter expertise in Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Collateral, Derivatives
Education and experience
• Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent
• Minimum 3+ years experience
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.