Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Card Services offers a wide variety of general purpose and partner based credit cards to meet the needs of consumers, small businesses and corporate clients.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
As an Applications Support Analyst, you will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application
Systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation. You will also be expected to provide guidance and support to team members.
- Root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members
- 3 - 5 years supporting critical Application
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with lifecycle methodology and risk guidelines
- Minimum of an Associate's degree or other technical school diploma
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a development or production/support environment with first-hand experience in incident management and change management
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and perform critical thinking around driving an issue to resolution
- Experience working a in a multicultural department with globally disperse resources and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; includes the ability to communicate clearly and confidently, to different audiences simultaneously, such as business, technical, operations, senior management, etc.
- Technical experience supporting distributed platforms
- Experience maintaining SharePoint sites
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical or business area
- Minimum 3+ years of applications production support/application development work experience
Technical skills in one or more of the following:
- 24/7 Customer Support and Service Delivery Model
- Technical Problem Resolution
- Network & Infrastructure
- Application Development
- Business Analysis
- Business Applications Knowledge
- Business Continuity Testing Knowledge
- Database Development
- IT Risk Management
- Operations Systems and Data Sources Knowledge
- Prefer a Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field
- Prefer financial industry experience, credit card and/or payment systems experience
- Development experience highly desired
- Knowledge of mainframe and/or tandem platforms a plus
- Experience with Oracle Database
- Ability to work well in a team oriented, agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to remain calm, work in a fast paced, at times pressured environment, and balance competing priorities
- Skilled in problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, agile environment
- Strong analytical skills and an eagerness to learn new technologies