J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Job Description -
As the Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that the project deliverables fulfil the business's agreed requirements. This role will include:
1. Work closely with the stakeholders to understand business requirements and advise business on options, risks, and costs associated with requested efforts.
2. Work with our technology partners to define future state document management, and reporting architecture
4. Provide business and data analysis to large, cross line of business initiatives; analysing and documenting key business discussions and requirements, managing timelines, tracking action items and other project related materials.
5. Manage communication of status updates to stakeholders through presentations and reports used in different forums.
6. Partner with stakeholders, providing guidance and analysis, helping identify and escalate issues/risks/dependencies and facilitating communication across teams.
7. Assist with coordinating working group meetings, setting the agenda, preparing meeting materials, documenting minutes and ensuring clear ownership of action items.
8. Analysis and documentation of both functional and non-functional business requirements
9. Review project materials at all stages of project development lifecycle - current state process flows, business use cases, gap analyses, functional specifications, test plans and test scripts, and user training materials with stakeholders and coordinate sign offs of deliverables
10. Resolve high level conflicts by making broad decisions, or negotiating with affected senior management
11. Validation of technical deliverables to meet those requirements
12. Strategy and execution of testing
· Ability to interact with multiple senior stakeholders in business and technology and build consensus
· Experience in full systems development lifecycle from project initiation, requirements definition, user acceptance testing through implementation
· Ability to work with virtual globally dispersed project teams
· Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional specifications
· Strong Microsoft Powerpoint, Project, Visio and Excel skills
· Knowledge of and experience with testing systems such as Quality Center.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.