Asset and Wealth Management:
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.5 trillion and assets under management of $1.8 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of March 31, 2017)
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (JPMAM) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
JPMAM’s client business, which includes Institutional, Sub-Advisory, Global Liquidity and Global Insurance Solutions, provides strategic guidance and manages assets for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide.
The Client Account Manager (“CAM”) is responsible for delivering exceptional client service to Institutional clients of J.P. Morgan Asset Management. As the point of contact for daily servicing needs of our clients CAMs develop an understanding of the unique requirements of clients across all asset classes and champion those requirements within the context of the larger firm. In addition they also partner with Client Account Managers to provide similar support to certain key strategic relationships (tier 1 and 2) clients. Client Account Managers partner with colleagues in Institutional Sales and Client Portfolio Management to form a dedicated service team for each assigned client.
- Act as day-to-day client service contact for assigned group of clients, supporting a client advisor and/or relationship manager/client account manager
- Act as a central point of contact for assigned group of clients for non-investment related activity and proactively manage and develop relationships with those clients
- Project manage the onboarding process including negotiation of legal contracts, account set-up, communication with client and other third parties
- Ensure client impacting regulatory change and business change is communicated to the client and internal stakeholders
- Attendance at client meetings and events as appropriate (including due diligence meetings)
- Perform all required client service functions including:
Maintenance of client records
Coordination of client cash flows
Compliance with all internal procedures
Verify eligibility of clients for participation in fund vehicles
Follow up with clients on all outstanding invoices
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to agree mutually acceptable investment management agreements, fees schedules and investment guidelines
- Communicate significant client issues internally and document/escalate as appropriate
- Actively participate in client service and regional team meetings & off-sites
- Respond to clients’ auditors, consultants, and other third party requests
- Work with RFP Team to provide information and/or answers to prospect questions
- Work with global CAM teams to support our clients needs
- Participate in client impacting business and regulatory driven projects and initiatives