Commercial Banking serves more than 24,000 clients nationally, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities with annual revenue ranging from $20 million to $2 billion, and nearly 35,000 real estate investors/owners.
By partnering with the firm’s other businesses, including, Corporate & investment banking and Asset Management, Commercial Banking provides a variety of comprehensive solutions to meet our clients’ domestic and international financial needs.
With offices in 29 states plus Washington DC, and a coverage model that expands across more than 60 countries, Commercial Banking provides clients access to dependable local banking solutions and global financial capabilities.
Commercial Market Readiness
The Commercial Market Readiness (CMR) team helps drive global product and process change initiatives across Commercial Banking (CB) to ensure all impacted audiences are prepared to support critical business changes impacting our clients. CMR also oversees the CB Ready-to-Launch process, ensuring all deliverables are met for successful commercialization of key product launches and field enablement to support new sales and revenue growth. CMR represents all employees globally across the Commercial Banking line of business, including but not limited to Sales, Service, Implementations, and Commercial Banking clients.
The CMR team is looking for a strategic, analytical and energetic professional to help provide project management support for various CB Change Readiness and Product Solutions initiatives that will help advance strategic CMR objectives. The CMR Analyst will play a key role in ensuring quality CMR output and communications, accurate and up-to-date CMR tools and databases, and successful field enablement by working closely and supporting CMR Project Leads. Key responsibilities include internal communications management and delivery, timely and succinct reporting of key initiatives, data analysis, and project management support with the goal of ensuring effective end-to-end execution of the CMR goals and objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Organize and distribute various CMR branded publications, reports, readiness summaries and stand-alone communications
- Maintain various CMR communication distribution lists
- Light communication editor responsibilities.
- Maintain and support CMR tools, communication repositories and other resources to ensure maximum process efficiency and control
- Update and maintain CMR SharePoint site
- Provide analytical and project management support to CMR as needed
- Assist in preparing presentation material to be shared with management and business groups
- Assist in identifying and recommending best practices and enhancements to CMR processes and relevant methodologies
- Analyze data to create impactful analysis and recommendations to assist CMR leads with readiness strategies and planning
- Assist in coordinating and facilitating key stakeholder meetings
- Coordinate administrative activities on behalf of the team related to general services (e.g., technology, training )
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.