As a Technology Operations Manager, there will be strong focus on uplifting new application support model, in addition to incorporating new firm wide tools into daily production. You and your team will work with the business and technology leadership in defining, prioritizing and achieving strategic objectives, defining short and long term objectives for projects and technology platforms. Regularly communicate status of program to all impacted stakeholders. Clearly define project objectives, lead the development of the implementation plan, and oversee the execution of that plan. Provide the technical management team with constructive feedback as it pertains to project or overall program performance. Ensure compliance of application development activities for system integration with third party vendor solutions with technology risk policies. Analyze project risks, costs, and benefits and makes relevant recommendations to business and technology leadership team. Develop processes and tools that encourage continuous performance improvements.
This position requires a strong self-starter who can proactively engage a virtual, cross organizational team without formal direction, and who has senior level interpersonal skills such as influence management, negotiation, and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Consumer & Community Bank (CCB) IT and its supporting Lines of Businesses strongly preferred
- Extensive experience establishing and managing to project plans and key milestone dates
- Ability to develop and manage a project budget
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies, functions and industries
- Experience with Agile and waterfall software development methodologies
- Proficient creating senior management presentations using MS PowerPoint
- Experience managing resources that are geographically distributed and culturally diverse.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Ability to resolve conflict & facilitate decision-making
- Proven ability to make complex decisions based on experience, analysis and judgment.
- Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Formal project management training and PMP Certification is preferred
The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of Technology Operations Management experience with a proven background in:
24/7 Customer Support and Service Delivery Model
Performance Metrics & Reporting
Technical Problem Resolution
Business Applications Knowledge
Business Continuity/Resiliency Knowledge
Corporate IT Audit Process
IT Risk Management
Business Continuity Risk Assessment
Infrastructure Product Knowledge
Operations Systems and Data Sources Knowledge
Technical Systems Operations Management
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with Microsoft Project is required
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.