As a senior leader in Infrastructure Engineering, you'll be the visionary responsible for developing the roadmap for the computing platforms, servers, and networks, which means your work will have a day-to-day impact on customers, clients and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in infrastructure technology, architecture design, and performance monitoring, will be essential in guiding a team that delivers multiple IT projects on time and within budget. Your team will look to you to mentor them as they work collaboratively to drive the strategic technology roadmap of the firm, and implement high-quality technology solutions. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team of high-performers who shares your passion for technology, you’ll also gain access the best minds in the business—both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Expert in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
Proven ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
Support an environment that identifies opportunities to develop others through mentorship and leading by example
Adept at partnering closely with, and acting as a trusted advisor to, stakeholders across the firm in order to influence strategic priorities
- Significant experience in both Systems Engineering and Software development
- Proficiency in at least one of these disciplines:
- Internals of distributed Operating System (Unix/Linux, Windows, Z/OS)
- Systems programming
- Network programming
- Experience using large scale software development in one of these languages: (Java, Python, .Net, C++, etc.)
- Experience using system and software security and entitlements such as SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD
- Experience with new and emerging technologies such as cloud and virtualization
- Experience Designing and implementing strategic Continuous Integration and Delivery processes for the different projects, including selection of technologies and best practices used in DevOps.
- Extensive experience in Building, automation and supporting infrastructure
- 10+ years of experience managing IT operations, software development, and projects
- 10+ years of experience in IT operations/Infrastructure support
- 10++ years of experience in formal incident and problem management
- Advanced knowledge of ITIL processes
- Experience managing operations capability projects
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.