Seeking Production Engineer for Home Lending Applications.
Successful candidate will :
- Ensure back-up and recovery strategies are in place and effective by executing Disaster Recovery planning and testing.
- Influence production stability through strong production Readiness management.
- Manage production infrastructure (servers/network) and maintenance periods.
- Develop and distribute accurate performance metrics.
- Support information gathering for the audit and IT Risk agenda.
- Implement minor application code fixes and data updates via SQL updates.
- Anticipate problems and analyze ways to mitigate the risk.
- Articulate the business value and impact of advanced technical and non-technical information.
- Identify when issues need to be raised to management and/or vendors for assistance.
Technical skills should include:
- SQL (any dialect)
- Oracle Ex
- SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle
- .NET / SSIS
- Knowledge of any scheduler (Autosys/Control-M)
- Basic understanding of ETL technologies for supporting data extraction, loading and transformation
- Unix / Linux background preferred.
- Application development or MIS background with related degree.
- Understanding designing and implementing proactive systems monitoring and health checks.
- Demonstrated Experience in Production Support and Related Activities.
- Oracle Express application development or MIS background with related degree.
- Incident management life cycle skills and experience.
- Experience developing system metrics and stability reporting.
- Knowledge of Problem and Change Management processes and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with various levels of an organization.
- Ability to influence and lead technical conversations within other IT groups to guide problems to resolution
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.