A mission for excellence
For 200 years, we have been devoted to building the best and most respected financial services company, serving our clients and growing our communities. Certain principles are fundamental to our success: exceptional client service, operational excellence, integrity and fairness, a sense of responsibility, a great team and a winning culture. These principles combined with our on-going commitment to maintaining and growing a healthy and vibrant company, drive us to invest for the long run and thrive regardless of circumstance. We invite you to join us in our pursuit to continue to be one of the most respected companies in the world, one where we are all proud to work.
About Chase Paymentech:
Chase Paymentech is a leading provider of payment processing and merchant acquiring. We offer integrated solutions for all payment types across 130 currencies, including credit, debit, prepaid stored value and electronic cheque processing; as well as digital, alternative and mobile payment options. Our customers benefit from our proven payment technology, business analytics, fraud detection and data security solutions. We also have a long legacy of merchant advocacy for customers large and small. Our employees put our resources to work every day for our customers.
Chase Paymentech offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team.
The VP Sales, Eastern Canada is a front-line management position responsible for:
The leadership of a team of sales professionals assigned to specific markets or channels within the Region
The achievement of annual revenue goals through new business sales.
The execution of sales strategy developed in collaboration with Senior Management and ensuring that sales activities support the strategic objectives of Paymentech.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Leads a team of approximately 10 sales employees to achieve assigned revenue goals through strategic business development and planning.
2. Assists sales team with analyzing all aspects of client needs to provide relevant solutions. This may include customization and/or negotiation of pricing and contracts.
3. Executes sales strategy to maximize sales production against channel aligned lead source(s).
4. Strengthening strategic partnerships & partnering with management to leverage aligned relationship(s) to drive sales results.
5. Monitors daily sales activity of assigned lead source and sales employees to ensure maximum efficiency and a positive merchant experience.
6. Builds a high performance team that prioritizes controls while driving business results. (Hiring, training & maintenance)
7. Provides coaching and feedback to employees, conducts periodic team huddles and ensures best practices are leveraged throughout the team.
8. Creates a positive employee and customer experience.
9. Demonstrates commitment to a diverse and inclusive culture.
Bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years of B2B (business to business) sales experience with a proven track record in meeting revenue and retention goals required. Experience managing remote employees preferred.
2. Skills or Special Abilities
Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
Demonstrated ability to build positive interpersonal, relationships.
Proven history of being self-motivated with a drive to excel.
Possess strong work ethic and self-discipline.
Microsoft Office Suite experience in Excel, Word, PPT.
SalesForce.com, CRM experience is preferred.
May be required to travel up to 50%.
Must be located in Eastern Canada (NB, NS, NFLD, PEI)
Knowledge of Paymentech's products, pricing practices, and business operations would be of benefit.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.