Merchant Services - Digital Marketing Manager
Req #: 180010343_1
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. JPMC serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world’s leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2016. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm’s new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
Merchant Services is the global payment acceptance and merchant acquiring line of business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and a leading provider of payment, fraud management and data security solutions, capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies. JPMorgan Chase passed $1 trillion in merchant processing volume in 2016 and was ranked the world’s #1 wholly-owned merchant acquirer by volume by The Nilson Report.
Chase Merchant Services is looking for a VP, Digital Marketing Manager expert to own and optimize direct channels, helping to drive aggressive growth across our small business, commercial bank and investment bank audiences.
Develop strategies to aggressively grow profitable high-value client acquisitions across multiple channels including Chase.com, search engine optimization, paid search, & banner media
Identify opportunities to expand into new areas, generate awareness and engage prospects
- Partner with cross functional marketing team to ensure message consistency and synergy
- Lead internal and external creative agencies in the development of creative messaging
- Create a comprehensive learning agenda and test plan across digital channels
- Partner closely with internal Chase partners including the business, sales, product, finance and analytic teams to establish strategic approach, manage acquisition investment budget, develop forecasts, track profitability and analyze results
- Manage and coordinate marketing initiatives from concept through execution, including business case, project management, testing, and implementation
- Manage/participate in legal/compliance/control related initiatives, ensuring all required guidelines are met, while ensuring an optimal customer experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 8+ years of consumer or small business marketing experience in financial services industry; digital marketing experience preferred
- Excellent analytical skills; understanding of a P&L, business trend analysis and forecasting
- Demonstrated success in managing and optimizing performance driven digital campaigns
- Intellectually curious with a passion for understanding digital behavior and trends
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership, partnership, influencing, and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to think analytically with an emphasis on creativity, manage complexity, and deal with ambiguity
- Creative and innovative thinker with strong communication and partnership skills needed to drive results
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Possesses both cross-functional business and digital technical acumen
- Leadership Skills: Proactive, positive attitude, self-starter approach
- Articulate a vision and motivate teams to work together to achieve tactical and strategic outcomes; motivating leader with a strong desire to transform organizations and processes