Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation that builds on our successful mobile and online service offerings. We’re invested in using digital innovation to deepen customer engagement and profitability; position us as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments; and enable us to deliver the highly personalized, real time experience customers increasingly expect.
As a digital content team, our mission is to refine and advance our Chase voice & tone across all our digital products and platforms, creating the best possible experience for our current and prospective customers. We’re looking for a content strategist with a proven track record of success, including:
· Three or more years of experience delivering results in drafting UX/digital content and/or content strategy
· At least five years of experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
· Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage; Spanish language proficiency is a plus, as is a firm understanding of the Associated Press style guide
· Proactive, solutions-oriented and very attentive to detail
· Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, including writing according to Chase nuanced voice & tone
· Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, usability specialists, product managers, legal and compliance experts and line-of-business owners
· Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or other communications-related field
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.