The Executive Recruiting team delivers strategic recruiting solutions to attract senior talent. We focus on increasing internal talent mobility, identifying and assessing external talent, proactively fulfilling succession planning needs and providing competitive intelligence to our clients.
The Sourcer/Researcher will play a key role in providing strategic recruitment solutions for select clients/disciplines within the Executive Recruiting department. The primary focus of the Researcher is to identify targeted talent (name generation) by the supported business groups, through the use of primary and secondary research methods and tools. This role is critical to ensuring a sustained competitive advantage for the company as you will be focused on identifying talent that is normally not found through the traditional active sourcing channels.
· Assist in the development of the search strategy, including researching potential target industries and construction of company target lists
· Perform extensive Internet based research, data mining, cold calling and other sourcing techniques to build candidate pipelines and profiles
· Gather, synthesize and present information and data associated in high presentation quality for client meetings
· Populate and maintain Contact Management System
· Gather and maintain competitive intelligence to build internal knowledge of industries, companies and executives
· Build and maintain organizational mapping of competitors
· Produce monthly metrics for team
· Stays abreast of sourcing opportunities and strategies
· Overall knowledge management for the Research & Sourcing function, including building and maintaining the SharePoint site
· Incorporate new social media outlets to sourcing techniques
· 3-5 years of human resources/recruiting/sourcing/search firm experience
· Strong Internet researching skills , including experience with Boolean logic
· Strong analytical and Excel skills
· Highly creative and resourceful
· Team player with a high sense of urgency; ability to generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
· Proven ability to take initiative
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities are essential to this position.
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.