J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement
products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Key Responsibilities would include:-
- Ensuring BAU Execution to be best in class.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
· - Evaluate product code according to specifications
· - Create logs to document testing phases and defects
· - Report bugs and errors to development teams
· - Help troubleshoot issues
· - Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
· - Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Graduate Degree
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Must be able to work under pressure and make accurate decisions in stressful situations
- Ability to work both independently and as a team in a fast paced production environment
- Flexibility of operating hours to include overtime, holidays, and weekend testing
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.