Successful candidate will need the following skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field along with a minimum of 6-8 years of overall IT experience
• Experience in Designing scalable solutions
• Strong track record of application development under Java, Spring, MQ, REST
• Candidate should have good understanding of database and data structures
• Engineering architecture, platform configuration, and documentation experience.
• Knowledge of modern development lifecycles, such as Agile and iterative development
• Knowledge of BigData with HBase and spark is an added advantage
• Collaborate with BA, QA and PM team members for effective testing and delivery
We are looking for an Application Developer to work in Bangalore(India).
Work includes application development using Java, Open Source and big-data. Specific job responsibilities as listed below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Designing of robust and scalable solutions to support Enterprise application
• Develop API using REST, MQ and other standard channels.
• Develop and support middleware applications using Java / Open Source
• Provide second level support to fixes and solutions for issues in production
• Enhance and maintain applications and components for Liquidity functions.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran