• Independently review, analyze and test models used for pricing and risk management of credit products.
• Maintain effective challenge, critical thinking, independence and strong compliance to policy and procedures in model review activities
•Effectively manage business priorities to complete high quality model review work.
• Effectively support regulatory and audit requests.
• MSc or PhD qualification in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Finance or Statistics.
• Mid-level experience [3-5 years] in a Model Validation or Front Office Quant role.
• Excellent mathematical ability with an excellent understanding of mathematical, statistical and numerical methods used in quantitative finance.
• Deep understanding of credit products and pricing techniques for Corporate Bonds, CDS, CLOs, MBS, synthetic CDOs and CLOs.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Familiar with SR 11-07.
• Previous experience of regulatory and audit interaction.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.