Direct Sourcer/Researcher (Technology)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Do you want to be part of a growing recruiting team supporting an innovative technology business?
You will be responsible for helping to hire top notch technologists for JPMorgan Chase. They will have the opportunity to design creative solutions to financial problems, create game-changing applications, and develop the next generation of products and platforms that help our customers and communities achieve their goals.
This all adds up to unlimited opportunities to innovate, to define and drive what’s new and next in IT. You can be an intricate part in helping managers build the innovative teams, bring top talent to the table and watch technology flourish in a top financial services firm!
We are looking for an experienced direct sourcer/researcher to support the ambitious growth of our cutting edge technology recruiting team. This role is business aligned to the Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) line of business.
· Gain an understanding of the CCB line of business, it’s structure and recruitment requirements
· Mapping the market and employers; locally, nationally and internationally to assess where the required skills sit and gain other insight
· Work with the business, line of business executive recruiter other recruiters to build talent pools and pipelines to enable proactive recruitment
· Engage with passive senior level candidates to sell the proposition of working for JP Morgan Technology
· Advise the team on innovative direct sourcing tools and techniques
· Gain a quick understanding of opportunities to raise our employer brand through in house events, forums, meetups, etc.
· Proven experience working as a technology researcher/sourcer in a recruitment agency, RPO or a direct sourcing in-house recruitment team
· Working in a recruitment agency or search and selection firm
· Direct sourcing tools and approaches such as social media, x-ray searches and industry mapping of domestic and international markets
· Building insightful industry management Information to help drive recruitment decisions
· Strong stakeholder management up to senior management
· Engaging with passive candidates of all levels through out the recruitment process to ensure a great candidate experience
· Networking and actively raising employer profile in creative ways
Becoming part of the Global Technology Lateral Recruiting Team, you'll have the opportunity to help candidates build their future with JPMorgan Chase and provide an opportunity for them to use and create innovative technology to drive change across the industry. Our new hires get a chance to collaborate with over 44,000 like-minded colleagues and help solve some of the world's most complex financial problems.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.