J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
Roles and Responsibilities-
• Full System Development Lifecycle using Agile.
• Design and development of new components for Global Portfolio Swap application.
• Enhancement and maintenance of existing applications, especially to handle anticipated significant volume increase.
• Support of new and existing applications.
• Supervision and mentoring for team members to ensure delivery.
• Responsible and accountable for projects, including representing the team in front of stakeholders and senior management.
• Candidates should note that this list is not exhaustive and duties are liable to change from time to time in line with the needs of the department.
• Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent
• Strong experience in Java 8, Spring, Oracle (including writing Stored Procedures), and XML.
• Strong object-oriented design and programming experiences.
• Strong knowledge or working experience of Java EE, JBOSS app server, spring, spring integration, spring data, Junit and groovy. Knowledge of Gemfire cache is an advantage. Automated testing methodologies and frameworks, i.e. JUnit.
• Working knowledge of common design patterns.
• Familiarity with below tools in below areas will be advantageous.
o Build tools, i.e. Maven.
o Continuous integration tools, i.e. Hudson
o Version control systems, i.e. Git or SVN
o Big data solutions, i.e. GemFire
o Web Sphere MQ and Tibco EMS.
o Knowledge of Mule ESB
• Proficient at UNIX, Linux and MS Windows. UNIX Shell and Perl. Scripting.
•A good knowledge of Hibernate, Perl, Mule ESB, GemFire or similar Big Data solutions, GIT, Agile methodologies will be advantageous.
• Good understanding of full software life cycle development processes including Agile processes.
• It is expected that the successful candidate will have worked on at least one major technically challenging global project.
• Experience working in financial markets with knowledge of equity swaps / synthetic prime brokerage will be advantageous.
• Full System Development Lifecycle using Agile and Test driven Development [TDD]
1. Team player, work with team members to analyze Business IT requirements
2. Experience in working with Global teams, business users
3. Coordinate with teams for the changes that impact front to end.
4. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
5. Should be able to work as an independent contributor and works with no supervision.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran