ABOUT J.P. MORGAN CHASE & CO.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Being the best requires working together — across time zones, languages and borders. That can only take place in an environment where people respect, value and support one another. According to our company's stated Business Principles: We need to constantly remind ourselves that the most important thing we can do for employees is to build a healthy, vibrant company that treats people with respect and creates opportunity. We strive to create a more inclusive work environment that draws on and develops the best talent.
ABOUT J.P. MORGAN GLOBAL FINANCE REGULATORY REPORTING SOLUTIONS
We are a Global, centralized, scalable and sustainable reporting and analytics team in the Finance organization. We focus on Data Integrity, completeness, accuracy and report preparation for the various regulators in each country and provide production oversight to measure progress and continuously improve our end product.
WHAT WE OFFER
If you want to make an impact with your work while being supported by smart and motivated colleagues, come find your next opportunity with us. Thanks to our global reach, we can help you get where you want to go. Whether you sharpen your skills or gain something new, you’ll have experience that will give you the flexibility to move to another division or country if you choose to. Here, you’ll feel welcomed and valued. You’ll be a part of an extraordinary inclusive culture that draws on and develops the best talent.
- Support collection and landing of systemic and manual financial data sources into target reporting infrastructure.
- Review and reconcile trade and position level data against firm’s general ledger to ensure fit for purpose for regulatory reporting.
- Partner with various corporate and LOB business partners to identify and process reoccurring and ad-hoc data adjustments as necessary.
- Track, maintain and archive issues and queries / results for audit purposes.
- Support front-end user inquiries and escalation of technology issues.
- Identify and facilitate user access and entitlement support.
- Partner with technology to identify * log issues, track implementation of application fixes & enhancements.
- Participate project and change management for release related testing and implementation work.
Career/Role mobility: External Reporting is at the core of Reg reporting function and facilitates interaction with schedule owners, report owners, Line of Business (LOBs such as Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Consumer and Community Banking & Asset Management) and technology partners. As one enhances his/her expertise with data it opens up further opportunities to get into project management, business management and data analytics roles. Outside of the team there is a direct link to product control functions in each LOB, product owners (SME) or report owner roles in Corporate Finance.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of regulatory applications will be an advantage (Axiom)
- Logical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to interact with business partners independently
- Candidate should be flexible with shift timing
- High energy and enthusiasm; pro-active self-starter
- Judgement and integrity
- A team player
- Flexible attitude with a “can-do” approach
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College/University degree in Finance or similar field; CA/CFA/CPA/MBA a plus
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Regulatory reporting background preferred