This position is for a technical Project Manager and location lead for the Accounting manager application, part of the Investment
- The candidate will join back office application development team (ACM) working on Accounting projects across various
asset classes including FX, Equities, Derivatives, F&O etc.
- The candidate should be very comfortable working with techno-functional environment as interaction between developer
teams & business groups is required.
- The candidate will take complete responsibility for project delivery including analysis, solution design, development,
testing, and user coordination and production release.
- Build strong partnership with Business, Operations, and other Technology teams whilst helping to implement
Overall responsibilities include:
- Manage a complex & varied stream of project deliverables in terms of quality, timeframe and cost.
- Ensure reliability and stability of applications.
- Build, train and develop depth and skill of technology staff to improve overall delivery stream and quality of our
- Key Stakeholder management.
- Good levels of communication skills & reporting ability..
Management and Leadership Skills
- Ability to build relationships across the enterprise with Lines of Businesses, Technology, and Business where relevant
- Experience in managing project teams performing multiple projects in parallel.
- Experience in working in large global complex matrix organizations
- Must have excellent interpersonal, relationship and negotiating skills
- Ability to effectively manage a complex and demanding book of work
- Excellent partnership & people management practices
- Cost consciousness and understanding of total cost of ownership
- 8-12 Years of Strong experience in Technical Project delivery either with Business Analysis or development background.
- Knowledge on any RDBMS (e.g., SQL, Sybase, Oracle), Unix Scripting, Perl, Jenkins.
- Experience with Investment Banking – Managing projects across Front to back flows. Understanding of expected
responsibilities for different transactional processing systems.
- Functional experience in financial applications would be a big advantage.
- Expert understanding of distributed technologies, with capability to intervene on a hands-on basis as required
- Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs developing applications within mature technology
- Analyze potential risks and benefits in using specified solutions to address business requirements.
- Collaborate with team and come up with solutions for any identified problem by team.
- Must have experience in problem solving & process improvement.
- People management and coaching
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran