As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- UI and UX development experience
- Experience with design and implementation of single page web applications
- Familiarity with module loaders including Require.js
- Familiarity with build tools such as Grunt
- Understanding of versioning tools including Git and SVN
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of web tools
- Provides activity, progress and status reports to management and keeps management posted of any critical issues.
- Ability to work independently, follow standards, and produce quality results while meeting tight deadlines on deliverables.
- Develop and implement service improvement plans and apply the appropriate tools for service automation.
- Follow request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Document solutions, identify problem areas, devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems or repeat issues.
- Develop help files, usage guides, knowledgebase and FAQ lists for end users.
- Ensure that effective communication and problem management occurs at and between all support tiers.
- Self-driven to deliver quality and timely results; ensure organization is using performance management methods, tools and development plans to promote a high performing culture.
- Ensure all regulatory and internal compliance are met and documented.
- Lead the development, implementation, and administration of technical-based training procedures and policies as well as provide training, coaching and mentoring.
- Assist with creation of management reporting and executive presentations.
- Maintain uniformed processes and enforce corporate standards as they relate to incident and problem management.
- Maintain, establish, refine and own end to end processes and governance models for incident and problem management
- Familiar with Agile development process, GIT code management and testing tools
- Strong communication skills required.
- Impeccable attention to detail, quantitative aptitude and analytical skills required.
- Proven ability to develop technology within a large, complex, geographical diverse environment required.
- Technology Bachelor's Degree or higher or equivalent experience highly desired.
- Design,develop,unit test and maintain applications in accordance with established standards
- Experience in HTML5, CSS and CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
- Experience with Backbone.js,Underscore.js,jQuery,Highcharts, SlickGrid, CKEditor desired
- Automated testing/TTD(test driven development) will be a plus
- Experience with continuous integration,auto deployment, build systems (Jenkins/AIM)
- Experience in .Net technologies is an added advantage
- Familiar with Agile development process, source code management tool like GIT,SVN and testing tools
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.