CB Client Onboarding – International Onboarding Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions CB to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. Commercial Banking Client Onboarding (CBCO) is responsible for driving and coordinating all aspects of client onboarding experience, which includes account opening, set-up of cash management products and services along with supporting client coverage teams in the fulfilment of AML/KYC requirements.
The CBCO organization is seeking a highly motivated individual who capable of handling a high level of complexity in a client facing environment. The International Onboarding Lead (IOL) will have global responsibility for the international onboarding for Commercial Banking clients. Helping our clients expand their business into international markets is a strategic opportunity for Commercial Banking and the initial onboarding experience sets the tone. The IOL will work directly with the client and the coverage team to determine the best approach to onboard the client’s business to the CB products and services, including completion of our Due Diligence process.
- 6 Years or more relevant business experience, including client facing roles
- BA/BS Degree
- Proven capability of applying project management methodology to develop an implementation plan and execute deliverables
- Ability to soundly execute quantitative and qualitative analysis, draw salient conclusions and present information in a concise and effective manner
- Strong organizational skills both personally and across the working team to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment (time management and attention to detail)
- Strong interactive personal and communication skills and ability to influence others for positive results
- Excellent English written & verbal communication ability
- Experienced problem solver and critical thinker
- Ability to take ownership, manage through conflict and mobilize internal resources
- Adaptable to a changing, dynamic work environment
- Experience with international KYC/regulatory requirements
- Global Cash Management
- Foreign language skills (written & spoken) Asian, Spanish, Portuguese
- International work experience
- Industry certifications (CAMs, PMP, CTP)
*Some travel may be required (less than 25%) to support various clients and coverage team
Location: Dallas or Chicago