JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is a worldwide organization charged with delivering technology infrastructure - end user, compute, data, transport, instrumentation and facilities - to all lines of business in all regions of the world. It operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week and partners with technology teams in support of the firm’s businesses. GTI works with our Line of Business partners to develop standardized, resilient operating environments and implement a global technology strategy for the firm's 200,000+ workstations and 40,000+ remote access users. We oversee important tasks, including: incident management, user management, security access and controls, work order management, media management, application and business data recovery, and disaster recovery.
Within the GTI organization, the Client Operations Desktop Support team is responsible for the overall operations of client support services delivering effective and efficient support, owning and resolving the majority of operational issues and reducing escalations to other teams and working towards overall volume reduction.
The Global Remote Desktop Support Technician will provide support services for the various Line of Business locations, trading support and responsible for service support and delivery for JPMorgan Chase's Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI). The standard work week will be 40 hours, with weekends, holidays and additional hours as required. (Please ensure to follow regional employment hours).
• Global Support for Remote Desktop technology platforms
• Effective queue and ticket management
• Packaged Software install using remote access tools
• Use collaboration tools (i.e. Instant Messaging, Outlook, etc.)
• Communicate with clients and follow-up on all open and pending tickets
• Escalate incidents to regional resources where necessary
• Achieve first-call resolution (FCR) in a timely manner
• Identify, communicate and document persistent problems
• Provide client training on application usage and best practices
• Look for service improvement and ticket reduction opportunities
• Ensure controls and policies are adhered to at all times
• Maintain a clean and resilient operating environment
• Meet and exceed metric requirements
• Maintain technical knowledge to keep up with rapid changes in technology
• Adhere to current policies and procedures
• Take a proactive approach to clients' requirements and identify recurring problems
• Use and contribute to knowledge management resources
• Share and document ideas, solutions, improvements and process efficiencies with team
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
• A well-rounded academic background demonstrated by preferred GPA 3.25 or higher and basic understanding of programing, network and database knowledge Relevant
• Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Strong customer service, analytical, and problem resolution skills required
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills at all levels required
• Strong organizational & time management skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.