About the role
We are looking for a skilled Analyst Developer to work on requirements and user-system interaction analysis for deal lifecycle and workflow management of the Banking business. Our objective is to deliver a quality system with automated testing capability leveraging Selenium. The role is responsible for designing, coding and creating web applications, from layout to function and developing according to business specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design, high performing and clear navigation.
The role is flexible in terms of experience required; it is suitable to Associate candidates.
- Work with the developer team to ensure they understand, and deliver, business requirements.
- Partnering with the business to understand use cases, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure that solutions are delivered within the strategic application framework.
- Collaborate with other developers in a globally distributed environment.
- Sharing of knowledge with other members of the team.
- Report progress to management.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 2 - 6 years of work experience in developing and/or maintaining multi-tier applications.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Strong java technologies, including core java, Icon container – Spring, and integration frameworks such as JMS
- Strong Selenium experience in writing effective automation test cases
- Collaborative, distributed project teams, knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, KanBan)
- Software development that is hardened with cyber security in mind
- Testing methodologies such as TDD, BDD, and other mechanisms that push a heavy test-oriented agenda
- Good at problem-solving
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran