HR Solutions Associate
Req #: 180013994
Job Category: Human Resources
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) is a leadingglobal financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presenceinto a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Researchas well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launchedits Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to providea wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is availableat www.jpmorganchase.com.
We have opportunities for HR Solutions Associate in our Global People Support (GPS) Solutions team.
The Global People Support (GPS) Solutions Team provides specialized HR solutions to employees, managers, and HR Business Partners.
The GPS HR Solutions team is responsible for:
- Supporting the HR Business Partner in the delivery of HR services for managers and employees.
- Resolving manager and employee issues in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring a high quality client experience.
- Providing knowledge of HR operations, policies and processes and to act as an intermediary with other HR teams.
- Focusing on bringing consistency and efficiency to our global and regional processes.
- Providing project management support.
- Deliver HR reports that provide business insights to LOBs.
- General Support - Advise managers, employees and aligned HRBPs on general queries relating to HR policies, procedures and benefits. Act as an escalation point for the AccessHR Team and provide support to HR Business Partners where required.
- HR Service Delivery - Have a solid understanding of the HR operational processes and manage transactions and corrections with those teams directly. Transactions may include mass hierarchy and manager changes, job code changes, cost center changes and work location changes.
- Performance Evaluation and Compensation –. Assist aligned HR Business Partners and managers (if applicable) on the annual performance and compensation cycle. Prepare documents for talent reviews and calibration sessions. Assist aligned HR Business Partners during the compensation planning process by ensuring audits are completed.
- Domestic and International Relocations – Identify appropriate relocation and assignment provisions, request costings and outline package options to managers. In partnership with the Expatriate Teams liaise with managers and assignees throughout the relocation process and help coordinate the visa process (where applicable).
- Employee Relations – With guidance from HR Business Partners, work through the resolution of employee relations cases such as grievances, disciplinary actions and performance monitoring. In partnership with the Employee Relations Team determine the correct process and strategy to minimize any financial, legal and reputational risk to the company. Ensure the relevant stakeholders are aware of any proposed action and have provided the necessary approvals.. Assists with note taking on ER cases as needed.
- Leave of Absence Support – Advise managers on the process for managing employee leaves such as sickness, maternity/paternity leave and unpaid leave. Support employees returning to work and manage flexible work arrangement requests.
- Leavers – Assists with the leaver process for voluntary and involuntary leavers. Where applicable providing guidance on recommendations for involuntary terminations (including Workforce Reductions). Updating the relevant systems and conducting exit interviews. Manage redundancies/reduction in force process end to end as needed
- Core Projects – Work on core projects and support key HR initiatives such as the employee opinion survey and business divestitures. Monitor and drive completion rates of key initiatives where employee and manager input are required.
- Reporting and Data Analysis - Reporting and data analysis as required, including headcount, people scorecards, diversity metrics, demographics, attrition and ad hoc reporting. Participate / Lead any systems review designed to optimize data collection and reporting.
- Research - Facilitate HR Business Partners in developing presentations and content for management meetings and strategic people discussions.
- Infrastructure and Solutions Support – utilize existing resources (e.g. SharePoint, etc.) to enhance and/or automate service delivery.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to influence stakeholders and feel comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Client-service focused team player who operates with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Knows when to escalate matters for appropriate resolution.
- Proficient in MS Office particularly with Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Keen knowledge in operational dashboards, BI platforms and data management.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills; identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root cause and mitigate risk to the firm.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR systems preferred (i.e. PeopleSoft, Manager Connection, AnswerKey, etc.)