About the team
Banking technology supports the Origination/Deal execution functions of Capital Markets across multiple lines of business.
The team has application development responsibility
Great career opportunity for the star candidate to be part of global SharePoint application development team to build world class business applications. Very challenging environment with great scope to develop innovative applications catering to 50K+ users that can stretch or test the limitations for the product.
· Provide SharePoint development for internal customers.
· Review requirements, assist in developing appropriate SharePoint solutions and work with teams to deploy and manage solutions.
· Ensure the integrity and security of SharePoint data in accordance with business needs, policies and compliance
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
· Expert knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Object Model, Shared Services, SharePoint Templates, and SharePoint Features
· Expert Knowledge with SharePoint design and development using Visual Studio.
· Ability to design, implement, debug and execute SharePoint solutions that meet business requirements.
· Prior SharePoint migration experience from an existing platform or older SharePoint version is a plus.
· SQL Server programming and performing tuning. Hands-on experience reverse engineering, and writing and enhancing stored procedures.
· Proven experience supporting and troubleshooting complex custom SharePoint applications.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Minimum 3 years development background using C# and ASP.NET.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience with the following technologies:
o SharePoint 2010 (SharePoint 2013 is a plus!)
o MS .NET Framework 3.5/4.0
o MS SQL 2008/2012
o Visual Studio 2010/ 2012
o HTML (HTML 5 is a plus)
o Web Services
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran