This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
• Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
• Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
· Cyber Ark Vaults and Safes
· Workflow / automation
· Privileged User Onboarding/Offboarding
· Maintain Password Vaulting support requests
· Produce and maintain Metrics & Reporting
· Experience of different UNIX platforms in large heterogeneous environment.
· Extensive experience with Windows Server Operating Systems Working knowledge of Oracle, SQL, MS-SQL, Sybase
· Understands typical Enterprise Change Management processes
· Experience with human versus non-human (service) accounts
Our Technology Controls team relies on smart, technology-driven people like you to develop and deliver streamlined solutions supporting our Controls and IT Risk agendas. We focus on areas like Oversight & Controls Technology, Cloud Controls, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management. At the end of the day, our goal is to create products that promote productivity, quality and innovation across our network.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.