CIB - EMEA Credit Syndicate and Credit Product Development – Illiquid/Alternative Credit – Analyst/Associate - London
Investment Banking Analyst for EMEA Credit Syndicate and Credit Product Development looking to support the Illiquid/Alternative Credit product business agenda. This analyst shall help to distribute and execute the businesses product suite covering all possible credit products; like infrastructure debt, receivables, regulatory capital etc.; and which are not covered by the traditional credit syndicate functions. It is expected of the analyst to also be involved in the origination, structuring and analysis of the products for the desk and to contribute to the Credit Product Development (CPD) agenda. This role will involve issuer client exposure in the origination and pitching phase but also investor client exposure in the distribution phase. The person will work closely with the distribution and trading functions in Credit & Rates Markets and the origination functions in Banking but also will be involved in certain structuring phases as required in close cooperation with Cross Asset Structuring and Credit Trading.
· Assist with preparation of pitch documentation, product, investor and pricing analysis
· Build the investor data intelligence on this product
· Streamline the feedback and sounding process and generally help to automate and simplify the work processes
· Assist in the execution and day-to-day management of the transactions
· Help in the coordination with the origination and distribution functions in the bank
· Build basic knowledge and plug-into the other Credit Syndicate functions
· Strong working knowledge in financial analysis and modelling techniques
· Very good organisation and time management skills as well as attention to detail
· Interest to read, understand and apply legal as well as research and various due diligence documents
· Outstanding coordination and interpersonal skills
· Ability to grasp complex relationships and decompose them into simple building blocks
· Solid understanding of working essential such as Pitch Pro, Excel, Access etc.
· Keen interest in developing a business in a constantly changing product, client and work environment
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer