JPMorgan Chase offers the independence of working for an entrepreneurial culture within the environment of one of the largest companies in the world. Join 30,000 other Technical professionals across 6 Lines of Business in 60 countries. You have the chance to always be challenged, to continually learn and to work with some of the top technical talent in the area.
JPMorgan Chase is seeking a Production Support Analyst join its CIB technology team in Columbus office. The individual will support the JPMorgan ACCESS – Admin Center application. The ideal candidate will be able to troubleshoot and resolve any java/j2ee/oracle technology stack data issues. The ideal candidate will be able to pinpoint the root cause of the issue and submit defects to the Agile Scrum teams for resolution. The candidate will be involved in research, analysis and resolution of data discrepancies. The candidate will be able to document solutions. The candidate will be able to be a self-starter with minimal supervision. This position is a Daytime 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday Production Application Support with occasional weekend and evening support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree with 8+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills to deal with diverse teams and demanding clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be proficient with troubleshooting on java/j2ee/oracle technology stack
- Experience in research, analysis and resolution of production issues.
- Must be proficient in managing issues and working with teams to schedule changes
- Experience in writing technical documentation for production support.
- Must be able to work with Production Support, Developers, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts, Production Management teams.
- Must be able to excel with limited supervision
- Experience managing issues and ITSM changes
- Experience creating changes
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.