JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Instrument Authorities Risk Reporting group is a part of the Firmwide Market Risk Reporting team within the
Firmwide Risk Controller organization. This person will report directly to the SNPR Lead. This is a reporting function within the Firmwide Risk Reporting group.
As the Instrument Authorities & Inventory Reporting Associate you will be responsible for:
· Maintenance, including standard product nomenclature, of Firmwide Instrument Authority lists
· Supporting the process for the annual Instrument Authority reviews by relevant committees
· Performing daily Instrument Authority breach validation, escalation and MIS reporting
· Produce the quarterly product inventory of the firm and related model exposure reports
· Assist in defining business requirements for automated technology solution covering Instrument Authority approval process, reporting, breach aggregation and workflow
· Ensure completeness and accuracy of information by coordinating with line of business risk reporting, risk managers, controllers, risk operations, risk policy and risk technology teams within the businesses and corporate areas.
· Works closely with your AI colleagues around the globe and provide coverage when necessary
· Having a strong understanding of various source systems and data definitions, develop an expertise around financial instruments
· Assist in responding to information requests from the PRA, Federal Reserve, the OCC, the FDIC and other global regulators
· Develop a working relationship with the internal Finance, Middle Office, Technology, and the Market Risk Coverage teams
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.