Commercial Real Estate Marketing Manager, Commercial Banking – Chicago
The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Marketing Manager drives strategic marketing programs across Commercial Banking’s Commercial Real Estate businesses, which includes Commercial Term Lending, Real Estate Banking and Community Development Banking. In this role, you will develop and execute innovative and dynamic marketing strategies, programs and communications to help drive our CRE business objectives. This role requires a professional who is a self-starter and can think and execute projects strategically, efficiently and innovatively. The right candidate will be business-minded, an innovative thinker, an excellent writer and have a strong marketing background with a proven track record of success.
• Develop and execute marketing programs, campaigns and material that are aligned to key business priorities, competitive positioning and product solutions
• Partner with internal teams to create and promote sales and marketing content, thought leadership content, presentations, invitations, advertisements and other client-facing
marketing material, as well as internal communications that inform, engage and excite the business
• Effectively showcase client success stories across appropriate channels to further the brand’s positioning
• Develop a thoughtful and consistent platform on which to position key stakeholders as thought leaders, both internally and externally
• Align marketing strategies and initiatives to support the business’ forward looking, innovative approach to client engagement and digital roadmap
• Identify event strategy, execute logistics and budget management
• Ensure all marketing activities reflect Commercial Banking’s value proposition, key messages, and brand and are in compliance with the firm’s key policies and controls
• Work with business and functional partners to ensure strategic alignment and maximize results.
• Measure campaign performance and effectively communicate results and recommendations to inform future initiatives
• Marketing budget planning and tracking
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related discipline
• Seven+ years of marketing experience; financial services, agency or commercial real estate experience is preferred
• Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Strong executive presence and ability to interface, advise, and work with senior management.
• High degree of professionalism and flexibility and relationship building skills
• Experience managing people
• Effectively manage a number of projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency and quality across multiple businesses and regions
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and proactive
• Comfortable working in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong client focus and sound judgment
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Team player and willingness to collaborate and contribute on both a strategic and tactical level.
• Self-starter, with an ability to work both independently and as a team member
• Experience working with copywriters and designers, digital and social media teams
• Expertise with Excel (e.g. data manipulation and analysis, equations, etc.) and PowerPoint (creating and editing presentations)
• Event planning experience preferred but not required
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; ability and eagerness to take a creative approach to problem solving.
• Ability to identify, tell and share great stories.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.