Job Description:J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for
consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial
transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial
Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products
and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits,
institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals
Our corporate functions support the entire
organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit,
Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
As a Team member in CCB Business
Mgmt Office, you will be challenged to develop innovative new solutions
to streamline and automate existing processes, effectively deliver on
business reporting requirements.
You would also be involved in
reporting across the CCB IT business. This involves interacting with the
application development managers as well as project managers -
understanding changes in their business reporting requirements and
responding by making improvements to the monthly reporting suite
(including a reporting deck consisting of a wide range of financial,
headcount, allocations and analysis reports).
You will be working closely
with various support teams such as CIO Office, CFO (Finance teams), GRE
(Real Estate) team, Procurement team to achieve the above said goals.
· At least 9 years of experience in designing, collecting and publishing reports
Excel skills (i.e. data manipulation, macros, vlookups, array formulas,
pivot tables, statistical, logical and operative functions) Knowledge
of Microsoft Access an added advantage.
· Good PowerPoint and executive-level reporting skills
· Familiarity with Business Objects a strong plus
· High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver
· High level of responsibility and Ownership
· Proactive approach to problem solving
· Good analytical skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
· Ability to properly handle sensitive HR-related data and maintain confidentiality
· Self starter
· Ability to prioritize key tasks effectively and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
· Ability to consistently execute responsibilities independently.
verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate
clearly and effectively to multiple stakeholders in various locations
· Excellent planning and financial control management
· Excellent knowledge of the Full life cycle of a project
· Attention to detail
· Fosters positive working relationships
· Ability to deliver/extract/report/analyze high quality data in time crunched circumstances
· Good team player with an ability to take judgmental call at times independently
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
· Graduates with at least 8+ years of working experience, primarily in Management Reporting
· Experience working in an offshore engagement model
Preferred Skills & Experience:
· Must have experience in large, global multi-tiered organizations, preferably in the financial / financial services industry
· Excellent Business Management (operational) and good business analysis skills
· Experience in project management and/or exposure to software development
· Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication / presentation skills
· Strong documentation skills
· Demonstrates initiative and is a self starter
· Prepared to challenge when business requirements seem conflicting
· Drive / Determination and knowledge