The Pyramid evolution project aims at delivering the next generation platform for sales and trading. Its core is built on the latest technology (Java 8, NoSQL, messaging .etc.) and covers the functions required for front office (sales, sales trade workflow) and middle office users.
The role consists in helping the integration of the equity cash trades into the platform to allow the decoupling of the risk platform from the existing position maintenance tool sitting the back office system. The role is challenging due to the volume of data that needs to be ingested and the complexity of the business logic.
· Work with subject matter experts to ensure that the solution meets business needs.
· Develop java services leveraging the current platform and handling the currnet and projected volumes/executing the required business logic.
· Build with stability, efficiency, scalability, testability in mind. Testing, code quality and design skills are essential in this job.
Business Area Description
The Global Equities Technology stack at J P Morgan is going through a strategic transformation (front to back). This is a multi-year program where the India Tech teams are involved heavily. The technology stack used is predominantly Core Java, C# .NET, C++ and Sybase. We are hiring in the areas of Front Office, Middle Office, Risk Management and Client Intelligence Technologies.
The India Equities Technology organization is 1000+ within JPMorgan’s Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) organization and covers the following functions
- Execution Services Technology comprising of:
o Electronic Trading (Execution core components, Exchange Connectivity, Client on-boarding, DMA, Smart Order Routing - SoR, Algorithmic Trading, Data Analytics etc )
o Flow Sales and Trading (Front Office Sales and Trading Order Management systems and Reporting)
- Risk Management and Structured products
- Trade Management and Cash Middle Office
- Shared Services (Architecture group, Shared components and QA)
- Client Intelligence