About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
About Disclosure of Interest – Data Management
Disclosure of Interest (‘DOI’) is a Compliance function, wherein JPMorgan Chase & Co. monitors and discloses its interests in relevant securities to issuers, regulators and/or relevant markets, pursuant to the various laws and regulations across most global jurisdictions in which the Firm operates.
Data Management team is specifically responsible for ensuring the highest quality of data within all compliance system used for regulatory reporting
The team performs data validations and reconciliations across inbound feeds to identify data quality issues, and is responsible for partnering across multiple stakeholders to analyse, impact assess and help resolve data issues impacting Disclosure of Interest (DOI) regulatory reporting.
The team partners globally with the following groups in support of this function:
· Back Office & Middle Office Operations teams across the Corporate Investment Bank and Asset Management
· LOB & Compliance Technology groups (Operate and AD)
· Disclosure of Interest Compliance
· Compliance Project Management Office
· Reference Data Domains (Bloomberg, Reuters etc.)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office – particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio
· Intermediate Excel skills required for data analysis (e.g. use of pivot tables and v-lookups)
· Able to work both as a part of a team or as an individual contributor
· Time management / Ability to work with minimal supervision
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.