CIB – Treasury Services – VP Escrow Sales – 603 – Mumbai India
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, but we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
The Global Escrow business, which resides within the Treasury Services division of the CIB, provides independent third party account solutions and is a century-old franchise in the US that has expanded it’s footprint to Europe, Asia and Latin America in recent years. Customers view us as a trusted and financially strong escrow agent and benefit from our global network, product expertise and unrivalled client service.
- The key focus will be on commercializing our current and future capabilities in the region by increasing revenues and deal volume from various sales channels including attorneys, coverage bankers, private equity firms and companies directly. Aside from representing the product within the geographic coverage territory and providing the knowledge base for specific local developments, the role also acts as the liaison with the global Escrow team by bringing opportunities from the region into the broader business.
- The Escrow Sales Specialist will be responsible for sales within the India market based in Mumbai
- Deliver agreed sales and revenue targets for the region by acting in close coordination with the APAC regional Escrow team as well as the local Treasury Services, Corporate Bank and Investment Bank businesses.
- Manage client facing tasks in the region from sales planning, prospecting sales calls, delivering presentations, product-specific training, ongoing client management and acting as the local escalation point for client service issues within the assigned coverage.
- Develop strong working relationship with regional leadership and other product teams to provide a 'joined up' approach in delivering sales targets and meeting client expectations. Conduct ongoing product training to assigned internal teams.
- Negotiate fees, terms and conditions, and investment options on escrow deals in conjunction with the regional product management, client services and liquidity teams, respectively.
- Manage end-to-end sales process inclusive of all KYC and Client On-boarding requirements, and CRM system updates.
- Liaise with clients and colleagues globally to develop and sell cross-border solutions, targeting outgoing deals.
- Act as one of the local representatives for matters related to Escrow products in the region.
- Identify capability gaps and specific local requirements to the product development team.
- Strong communication skills to effectively sell the product to internal and external parties.
- Confidence to manage relationships with senior customer and intermediary executives as well as JPMorgan management in the region.
- Analytical ability to understand local market requirements and determine appropriate strategy for the product.
- Collaborative behavior to get internal support for business objectives and ensure high degree of teamwork to satisfy client expectations.
- A good understanding of risk and the ability to detect and highlight risk issues.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- 5+ years of banking, cash management and/or escrow experience.
- Relationship and prospect selling experience