Function: To support the TSM office operationally ensuring
· Finance processing – Third party invoicing collection, processing and reporting
· Reporting Production - Operational and service delivery reporting production and interaction.
· Logistics support
1. TSM Management Reporting
a. Produce Weekly and Monthly location GTI activity report in the required formats, templates for
TSM review and upload to the due sites
b. Capture and analyze control topics for daily/weekly/monthly reporting
c. Review and report on FSLA, SLA, contracts due to be renewed. Working with the service leads,
TSM and Risk Managers
2. Produce Change and Incident/Problem management reporting
a. Review and track Japan impacting incidents with Service owners to ensure appropriate root
cause analysis performed and documented
b. Liaise with LOB and GTI technology leads to ensure Japan issues are being addressed
3. Financial Invoicing Control
a. Receive and input the invoices for approval in Concur to ensure timely payment of the company
b. Track that approval and appropriate payment is achieved
c. Partner with regional / global teams to leverage common solutions, processes, and functions
d. Provide support to key location Projects/Initiatives on the finance control areas
· 1+ years IT related experience preferred within banking or financial services sector
· Excellent Excel and analytical skills.
· Microsoft PowerPoint and Word versed
· Good communication skills and ability to communicate across cultures and at multiple organization levels
· Good team player and collaboration
· Passionate and positive attitude
· Fluent in English and Japanese, verbal and written
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.