Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Commerce Solutions is the world’s leading merchant acquirer with nearly $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2016. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm’s new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Commerce Solutions is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
The Sr. Business Manager will manage the Change Readiness team and lead prioritization, assessment and readiness for change initiatives across the Merchant Services business. The Change Management team will work with functional change readiness partners across the business (operations, field, finance, marketing etc.) to prioritize, assess, monitor, track, and approve change initiatives. The Change Management team will facilitate successful change execution by implementing processes, tools, and training that have had demonstrated success across JPMC. Examples of change initiatives which this new function will oversee include: new products, operations and technology initiatives, policies/procedures updates, legal and regulatory-driven initiatives, and marketing / branding changes.
Change Review and Approval: Manage demand intake process to review and decision all change initiatives.
- Impact Assessment: Develop and manage process to assess functional impacts and define a path to readiness and approval for each change initiative based on complexity and risk
- Calendar: Manage overall change delivery calendar with consideration for both clients and employees
- Readiness: Partner with functional leaders to monitor and report path to readiness against target dates, manage triage and track initiatives to closure
- Issue Escalation and Resolution: Provide oversight, escalation support and issue resolution. Assure readiness signoff from all impacted functions
- Workflow management: Leverage JPMC workflow management tools to support change assessment, review and signoff
- Client Service: Create an environment of influence and partnership with functions across CMS so that Change Management team is viewed as enabler to delivery rather than bureaucratic process
Operating Model: Partner across Merchant Service CAO function to establish a sustainable change management operating model and transform the organization into agile practices