Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Commerce Solutions is the world’s leading merchant acquirer with nearly $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2016. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm’s new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Commerce Solutions is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
Chase Merchant Services is seeking an experienced project/program manager to establish and implement key control improvement projects across the division. This person will be part of a new team being established within the Merchant Services CAO organization. This person will partner across the division’s leadership team and Compliance and Oversight & Control partners to assess control needs, and to develop and implement solutions both at a project level and BAU operational level.
Evaluate opportunities for control improvement activities engaging Legal, Controls, Compliance and business teams
Determine and socialize solution set
Develop and execute on project plans including milestone deliverables, communications, training and implementation plans
Develop and own on-going BAU processes and procedures to support new controls and keep evergreen; ensure appropriate documentation and audit trail
Develop high quality metrics and status reporting to support routine executive leadership updates.
Develop strong working relationships with Business Leads and stakeholders and ensure they are proactively engaged and kept informed
Extensive Project/Program Management leadership experience in an Operations, Control or similar function with a strong track record of successful implementations. Experience in evaluating business / control needs and implementing solutions including new policies, procedures, processes, tools, reporting.
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills. Adept at navigating gray area and formulating a vision, strategy and actionable plan.
- Project Management: Proven track record for leading projects through scope, plan, requirements and driving execution on time with quality delivery
- Stakeholder Management: Ensure internal client satisfaction and adherence to Chase standards and best practices.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with experience presenting to executive leaders. Executive communications and reporting experience.
- Collaborate, team player
- Strong attention to detail; produces high quality deliverables
- Ability to effectively partner across divisional leaders and stakeholders to understand issues, navigate through gray area and propose solutions, drive consensus and decision making
- Strong judgement and sense of accountability; proactive and results driven; ability to work with a high degree of autonomy