Variety of Operations functions centered on the processing of data and documentation including loan servicing, securities settlement, confirmations, deposit exceptions/returns, vault processing, research, corporate actions, bank-by-mail, documentation review, document handling, document preparation, document processing, transaction processing, remittance processing and transfer agency activities. These roles may involve the physical and electronic handling of information.
As a Client Processing Specialist you will:
▪ Completes complex transaction setups, transaction clearances, deal closings and terminations
▪ Handles open items, fees, billing, payables, receivables or findings
▪ Completes client operational balancing and reconciliation's
▪ Resolves non-routine client outages or exceptions on critical reports
▪ Completes complex customer research requests or other customer issues
▪ Has direct client contact
▪ Serves as a subject matter expert
Skills required are advanced:
▪ Organizational skills
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Problem solving
▪ MS Office skills
▪ Oral & written communication
▪ Client Relationship
▪ Time management
▪ Analytical skills And basic:
▪ Project management tools and software
Knowledge required is advanced:
▪ LOB knowledge
▪ Business processes and procedures
▪ Product knowledge
▪ Industry knowledge
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.