We are seeking a talented and passionate developer to work as part of an Agile feature team within our CCB. The candidate should be enthusiastic about delivering high-quality solutions that provide real business value with a focus on solving difficult problems through software craftsmanship.
* Become a valued member of the team
* Work closely with the team to ensure the organization's standards are followed and the team is consistently focused on continuous improvement and sustained delivery
* Participate as a team member in all Scrum events
* Work with the team, as a whole team, on all aspects of software delivery
* Employ simple design and pragmatic implementation techniques to drive business value
* Pair program with team members to build high-quality solutions
* Participate in team estimation
* Adopt a quality-first mindset with a high emphasis placed on unit testing and test-driven development (TDD)
* Mentor junior team members to progress their technical and professional skills; be open to and actively seeking learning opportunities from more senior team members
* 5+ years experience working as an application developer.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field, or the foreign equivalent
* Knowledge of and experience working in an Agile environment
* Unit TDD – Must have practical experience with unit testing - jUnit
* ATDD/BDD – Practical experience preferred with user-centered engineering techniques like Cucumber/Gherkin language
* Refactoring – Strong understanding of refactoring and how to apply these techniques to build and maintain high-quality solutions.
* Pair Programming – Comfortable pairing with others on both simple and complex problems
* Solid experience in JAVA, Selenium, Gherkin, Hibernate, Spring with proven experience in building scalable and robust applications.