This is a senior software engineer role within the Global Structuring Technology team focussed on Investable Indices/“Nexus” product with the expectation that the candidate will help shape and drive the significant re-engineering effort that’s underway industrialize, streamline flows, reduce manual touchpoints and drive towards STP in order to significantly grow the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning technology team working on a range of greenfield projects whilst leveraging the firm’s core infrastructure products and services.
- Self starter with the ability to quickly pick up new ideas, concepts and technologies.
- Experience with development, deployment and maintenance of commercial service oriented application(s).
- Disciplined approach to code management, testing and deployment practices and high quality delivery.
- Experience of full project lifecycle, breaking requirements down into technical deliverables and effort estimation.
- Ability to work effectively within a global team (spread across NA, EMEA, APAC etc.) whilst influencing and contributing towards the development of the global platform.
- Experience of stakeholder management with the ability to challenge the status quo and propose alternatives.
- Experience working to tight time frames without sacrificing quality.
- Experience with Python preferable
- Experience of working in a front office environment within financial services
- Understanding of equity derivative products
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran