- The role requires an enquiring mind, perseverance and the ability to handle a large amount of information
- Ability to understand simple as well as complex equity derivatives products and ability to price them
- The candidate needs to be able to deal confidently with people at all levels in the organization
- The individual should be self-motivated, with the drive and skill to seek out new client opportunities and produce thoughtful trade ideas
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reliability and team-player personality
- Experienced in equity derivative products, especially ETPs
- Extensive Sales experience covering Stockbrokers in Germany
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.