The Bank Controller Team within Corporate Finance is dedicated to supporting the JPMCB and broader Legal Entity end to end agenda in alignment with the Firm’s and Finance’s strategic control priorities. Responsibilities include: Governance and oversight for the integrity and accuracy of the JPMCB financial results; Developing and reviewing LOB level planning and forecasting analyses for JPMCB; Working across functions on JPMCB and other legal entity level operating and strategic issues; Supporting the JPMCB board; Designing, implementing and overseeing an end to end, Firmwide, Reg W governance oversight framework; Defining, establishing and implementing a Firmwide LE simplification strategy and execution framework; Sponsoring and driving execution of key Legal Entity related milestones (incl. selected projects within the Finance Risk Roadmap and Data Governance programs) , Maintaining strong working relationships with regulators, auditors and internal partners, and Policy management of inter-entity reorganizations, capital actions and affiliates support documents.
The Bank Controllers MIS Reporting team resides within Corporate Finance. The team is responsible for the execution and delivery of reports supporting the various functions within the Lead Bank (JPMCB, NA) Controllers group in New York.
The roles & responsibilities of the Analyst would include:
• Prepare and deliver financial reports produced during month-end
• Maintain and ensure data integrity of reports prepared, related user tools, and underlying data
• Consolidation and review of Bank and Material Legal Entity EMR
• Analysis and production of the Booking model for JPMCB and its competitors
• Reconciliation of data from the firm’s ledger and other sub ledger systems
• Analysis and monthly reporting of SAPCO Expense allocations and summary reporting
• Participate and handle new migrations and incremental activities
Candidates for this role should possess the following characteristics:
• Qualified Chartered Accountant or a Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field of study
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills – to partner with Transaction Team, and Control & Support Team members
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of MS Access and/or Share point a plus
• Control/documentation background/mindset
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to identify and communicate issues in a timely manner
• Strong analytical skills
• Open to working in EMEA / NA shift and should be able to deliver to tight deadlines
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.