Multimedia Service Desk Lead
The Multimedia Service Desk Lead responsibilities include scheduling analyst shifts, managing tickets in the Multimedia Support Queues, monitoring/collecting Key Performance Indicators for analysts and queues for reporting and dashboards, acting as first level of escalation for technical issues in addition to agent responsibilities of providing White Glove service via remote/phone technical support for JPMC multimedia endpoints in our service lines: Telepresence, Audio Conferencing, Video Streaming (Qumu), Digital Signage, Audio Visual, IPTV (Vbrick, Encoded Media), resolving client Jabber account problems, partnering with internal JPMC support groups to resolve issues, processing RMA equipment, Operations Turnover, End User Requests
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· 5+ years in a service desk providing technical support
· Call center/help desk management experience
· ITIL framework experience and application of best practices in a professional environment
· Experience with Incident/Problem Management systems and processes
A successful candidate should have familiarity with several of the following Multimedia products:
· Cisco Spark, DX, EX, MX, SX, C Series, CTS end points and Cisco Jabber application
· Cisco VCS / Expressway Systems
· Cisco Conductor and Cisco Telepresence Servers (8710 Bridges)
· Cisco TMS
· Cisco Unified Call Manager
· Understanding of commonly used video communication standards/protocols: SIP, H.323
o Integrated AV Components
· Creston Digital Media Platform, Pro Series Controllers and Surfaces
· Polycom Sound Structure
· Flat Panel and Projection display devices
· Digital Audio/Video Standards and associated connection/wire types
o Digital Signage Solutions
· Scala Applications and Hardware (or similar)
o Video Streaming and VOD Solutions
· Qumu Products (or similar)
· Web Streaming delivery protocols
· Audio and Video encoding technology
o IPTV / Cable Digital Distribution Solutions
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.