JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.comhttp://www.jpmorganchase.com/
The Regulatory Capital Management Office (“RCMO”) is a Firmwide initiative that resides in Corporate Finance to oversee the risk-weighted asset (“RWA”) and capital measurement processes to help ensure an efficient and appropriate management of our capital.
The Capital Controllers team is responsible for a variety of analytical exercises and project across Planning & Analysis, Capital Allocations, Strategy, and Resolution & Recovery.
Within Capital Controllers, the Capital P&A team is responsible for managing short-term and long-term forecasting of Capital, RWA (Standardized & Advanced), GSIB and Supplementary Leverage (“SLR”) across the firm and legal entities.
The individual will be a member of the Capital P&A team and the responsibilities will include:
The position will require exposure to senior management and the individual will work with and many Finance teams across the Firm including LOBs, Firmwide P&A, Controllers, Treasury, Investor Relations and Regulatory Policy. Attention to detail, the ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment and effective communication are key skills to succeed in this position.
· 3 or more years of relevant experience in a related finance, P&A, or reporting function
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field required; Master’s Degree / CPA / CFA preferred
· High Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel & PowerPoint in particular) required
· Knowledge of balance sheet, income statement and basic accounting concepts required
· Prior P&A or regulatory reporting (FR Y-9C, FFIEC 101, FFIEC 031, FR Y-14) experience preferred
· Creative self-starter with strong initiative and ability to take ownership and work independently as well as contribute to the broader team
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to multi-task and work effectively with senior management in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines under pressure
· Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with a track record of execution against deliverables
· Control mindset (ability to identify and close control gaps and / or issues
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.