• Prior experience in an Investment Bank either in M&A, an industry group or leveraged finance (essential)
Financial Performance / Technical Skills
• Outstanding financial analysis and modelling skills (essential)
• High level of attention to detail and time management
• In-depth understanding of investment banking products (can be enhanced and further built via training)
• Excellent understanding of financial, legal and reputational risks facing large integrated investment banks today (essential)
• Familiarity with local regulatory requirements (can be provided through training)
• Strong team player (essential)
• Strong project management skills and ability to independently drive various work streams (can be enhanced through on-the-job training)
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Experience in dealing with clients and other transactional advisers (can be enhanced through training)
• Strong management skills enabling candidate to effectively manage more junior bankers in high pressure environment
• Willingness to work hard to achieve results, ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment. Well rounded personality
• Desirable skills/experience (optional):
• Local and foreign language skills, while not required, are desirable
• IT skills (MS Office, in particular MS Powerpoint and MS Excel)
• Bachelor degree is preferable
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.