Day to day duties will include scheduling meetings and appointments, logistics coordination and management of certain projects, travel schedules, processing expense statements and reserving conference rooms as necessary. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels.
• Compliance – Manage sensitive data policy requirements and required reporting for team (including Passport and Sensitive Data Reviews)
• Manage sports and entertainment tickets
• Expense Management – Processing invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines
• Telephone coverage for multiple executives
• Provide administrative support for the team
• Actively manage the calendars of multiple team members and work effectively with other administrative assistants to coordinate/plan meetings and conference calls, which may involve numerous time zones
• Book international & domestic travel arrangements and organize itineraries
• Process timely and accurate travel expense reports
• Develop and maintain electronic files as needed
• Assist with staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
• Manage general office needs such as ordering supplies, mail distribution, facilities management and floor maintenance
• Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in executive interactions
• Work cooperatively with national full administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
• Participate in planning of events and marketing activities including CKC (Customer Knowledge Center) nomination, RSVP list, logistics and onsite assistance as needed
• CKC (Customer Knowledge Center) contact maintenance and call note entry for team as needed
• Coordinate Sr. Executive Market visits including collecting profiles for client visits/meetings
• Manage S24 (Series 24 Supervisor) requirements including assisting with audit preparation and Patrol entries
• Participapte in planning of events and marketing activities including CKC (Customer Knowledge Center) nomination, RSVP list, logistics and onsite assistance as needed
• Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations including printing and binding for client meetings - skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of the team to ensure that the needs of the group are always met and that adequate assistant coverage is provided to the group
• Make yourself available to your peers to assist with overflow, special projects and day-to-day tasks
• Strong Technical skills – hardware and software
• Tasks, whether routine or urgent, are completed successfully and in a timely manner
• Understanding and demonstrating good problem-solving skills
• Calendar management/document organization
• Other administrative/general tasks
• Maintain department equipment (fax machines, copiers, printers, etc.)
• Coordinate group coverage (i.e., vacations, training and temporary assistance)
• Establish and maintain open communication policies with peers and managers across the country
• Maintain familiarity with all policy and technology updates
• Maintain confidentiality of information
• Minimum 5 years senior executive secretarial experience (3 years with high level ED (Executive Director) or MD (Managing Director )/SVP (Senior VP) preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.