JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Chase Card Services consists of two businesses: Consumer and Small Business and Commercial Card. The No. 1 credit card issuer in the U.S. based on loans outstanding.
Consumer and Small Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
This highly visible and influential role within Acquisitions Channel Marketing Analytics team will focus on translating data insights into actionable strategies to drive growth for specific card products. The individual will work in a highly collaborative environment with different functional teams such as finance, risking etc. and is expected to play a key role in devising strategies and make recommendations to Business for new account growth and improving vintage profitability. The will be responsible for Acquisitions offer analytics & investment decisioning.
Key responsibilities include:
· Be an expert in your area to understand acquisitions trends and implications from diverse set of strategic initiatives and market place dynamics
· Perform analysis to devise optimized offering strategies that maximizes business growth and financial profitability – be an analyst with intense curiosity
· Interact regularly with business units, understand business goals and priorities & play the role of an effective partner to devise strategies with customer focused analysis & channel performances to realize growth opportunities
· Able to understand the concept of acquisitions account forecast bottoms-up approach and devise new and more optimized approach for variance reduction
· Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline preferred or related work experience; Masters or other graduate degree is a plus
· At least 3 year of experience in an analytical function
· Credit card experience strongly preferred, but not required
· Working experience with data query tools such as SAS and/or SQL, working knowledge of database environments to perform data analysis in Oracle and/or Unix and/or Teradata environment
· Knowledge of additional tools is preferred but not required such as Tableau, Knowledge seeker, etc.
· Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills with proven ability to process vast amounts of data into meaningful information
· Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.