Digital Analytics: Senior Data Analyst
Req #: 180012132_1
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Digital Analytics is tasked with measuring and analyzing the current customer experience when using the bank’s web and mobile products via direct interface or API and to provide actionable recommendations to enhance the consumer experience in order to build long term, profitable customer relationships.
Description: Digital Analytics: Senior Data Analyst
As a Data Analyst, you will work as a member of the Digital Analytics cross-functional team to improve the online and mobile experience for our customers. You will be responsible for building relationships with Product partners and delivering actionable Business Intelligence in clear and compelling terms.
This Data Analyst role will be responsible for delivering against the Digital Analytics agenda and working with partners in Digital and across the Consumer Bank. Key constituents will include Digital Management, Product Management, Customer Experience Design, risk, compliance, and controls. We are seeking highly-skilled, passionate, outgoing, and naturally curious candidates that excel in a high-pressure, high-expectation environment paired with an eye for detail, and drive for execution.
- Work with partners across Digital functions and LOB’s to provide data driven insights to support Digital’s strategic direction and growth
- Design analytical approach to open-ended strategic business problems.
- Provide consultative support for Digital Product partners driven by fact-based findings
- Evolve and refine measurement frameworks and KPIs for Online and Mobile Customer Measurement
- Write code to extract value from our transactional and behavioral data sets to provide customer centric analysis delivered through compelling data visualization and story-telling
- Build scalable and extensible solutions for analysis projects
- Contribute to sharing and documenting knowledge as well as building out an analytics repository
- Participate in an Agile development process for on-going projects or ad-hoc requests
- Focus and prioritize the analytics agenda to align with overall strategy and business value
- Collaborate within Digital Analytics and Digital Product to enhance the quality and value of team deliverables
- Data Services and Core Analytics partners to enhance overall performance of Digital Analytics team