The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
As a central part of the firm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
We are currently seeking to recruit for a Global Corporate Banking Associate to support our team.
Working in a team environment, the Associate will have access to senior officers of the firm and senior clients. You will be challenged to perform at the highest levels of excellence and are rewarded for your achievements in a demanding environment. The associate would be required to work with other professionals as a team drawing from the full spectrum of the firm's resources to develop customized financial solutions to meet the needs of clients.
The Associate will work with Managing Directors, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents and Analysts, assisting them with all client activities (marketing, execution and on-going relationship management). The associate will assume responsibility for managing internal processes for deal executions, internal approvals, business aspects of regulatory reporting and ongoing management of client relationship
• Assisting Corporate Bankers in managing existing client relationship and developing new client base
• Preparing internal approval documents such as credit memos and balance sheet committee models
• Help with industry and credit analysis (review financial statements, listen to and summarize investor presentations, and support credit approval and documentation process)
• Conduct industry and company research
• Maintain internal reports including deal tracking, pipeline reports, and balance sheet memos
• Assist in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials to help generate new revenue
• Help with projects as requested
Bachelor's degree with outstanding academic credentials
• High level of motivation, dependability, intelligence & a team player
• At least 4 years of professional work experience (Corporate Banking, Investment Banking or Credit experience ideal)
• Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Excel based modelling and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel based modelling
• Familiarity with JP Morgan processes and products
• Proficiency with research tools including Bloomberg
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.